terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2011

Correção da atividade DO e DOES - 7.ª D

1.She is a very student.
Neg: She isn’t very student.
Int: Is she very student?

  2. Andrew and Tania are brothers.
Neg: Andrew and Tania aren’t brothers.
Int: Are Andrew and Tania brothers?

  3. He is studying literature.
Neg: He isn’t studying literature.
Int: Is studying literature?

  4. I work with my siblings.
Neg: I don’t work with my siblings.
Int: Do I work with my siblings?

  5. He plays tennis every week.
Neg: He doesn’t  play tennis every week.
Int: Does he play tennis every week?

  6. My grandfather sleeps after lunch.
Neg: My grandfather doesn’t sleep after lunch.
Int: Does My grandfather sleep after lunch?

  7. They speak Chinese.
Neg: They don’t speak Chinese.
Int: Do they speak Chinese?

  8. It is getting out of control.
Neg: It isn’t getting out of control.
Int: Is it getting out of control?

  9. We study Portuguese on Monday.
Neg: We don’t study Portuguese on Monday.
Int: Do we study Portuguese on Monday?

10. I am playing game on the laptop.
Neg: I am not playing game on the laptop.
Int: Am I playing game on the laptop?

11. You work in the morning.
Neg: You don’t work in the morning.
Int: Do you work in the morning?

12. He is a good basketball player.
Neg: He isn’t a good basketball player.
Int: Is he a good basketball player?

13. We are reading a poem.
Neg: we aren’t reading a poem.
Int: Are we  reading a poem?

14. You drink beer.
Neg; You don’t beer.
Int: Do you ndrink beer?

15. She drinks beer.
Neg: She doesn’t drink beer.
Int; Does she drink beer?

16. I like orange juice.
Neg: I don’t like orange juice.
Int: Do I like orange juice?

17. He works at school every day.
Neg: He doesn’t work at school every day.
Int: Does he work at school every day?

18. Waldomiro likes guitar.
Neg: Waldomiro doesn’t like guitar.
Int: Does Waldomiro like guitar?

19. He drinks coffee in the morning.
Neg: He doesn’t drink coffee in the morning.
Int: Does he drinks coffee in the morning?

20. He and my boyfriend are here.
Neg: He and my boyfriend aren’t here.
Int: Are he and my boyfriend here?

21. He is here.
Neg: He ins’t here.
Int; Is he here?

22. My boyfriend is boring with me.
Neg: My boyfriend isn’t boring with me.
Int: Is my boyfriend boring with me?

23. My aunt eats popcorn on Saturday.
Neg: My aunt doesn’t eat popcorn on Saturday.
Int: Does my aunt eat popcorn on Saturday?

24. I eat popcorn on Sunday.
Neg: I don’t eat popcorn on Sunday.
Int: Do I eat popcorn on Sunday?

25. I am tired.
Neg: I am not tired.
Int: Am I tired?

26. She is beautiful.
Neg: She isn’t beautitul.
Int: Is she beautiful?

27. Mary is smart.
Neg: Mary isn’t smart.
Int: Is Mary smart?

28. John and Mary are happy now.
Neg: John and Mary aren’t happy now.
Int: Are John and Mary happy now?

29. I like you.
Neg: I don’t like you.
Int: Do I like you?

30. She likes bread and butter.
Neg: She doesn’t like bread and butter.
Int: Does She like bread and butter?

31. He plays the piano and guitar.
Neg: He doesn’t play the piano and guitar.
Int: Does He play the piano and guitar.

32. I play the guitar and piano.
Neg: I don’t play the guitar and piano.
Int: Do I play the guitar and piano?

33. They are walking on the street.
Neg: They aren’t walking on the street.
Int: Are they walking on the street?

34. You speak English.
Neg: You don’t speak English.
Int: Do you speak English?

35. Jonathan speaks Portuguese very well.
Neg: Jonathan does speak Portuguese very well.
Int: Does Jonathan speak Portuguese very well.

36. Jonathan speaks Portuguese very well.
Neg: Jonathan doesn’tspeak Portuguese very well.
Int: Does Jonathan speak Portuguese very well?

37. I am wonderful.
Neg: I am not wonderful.
Int: Am I wonderful?

38. My house and my building are white.
Neg: My house and my building aren’t white.
Int: Are My house and my building white?

39. The building is red.
Neg: The building isn’t red.
Int; Is the building red?

40. The girl and your friend are sad.
Neg: The girl and your friend aren’t sad.
Int: Are the girl and your friend aren’t sad?

41. Julio studies Portuguese in New York.
Neg: Julio doesn’t studie Portuguese in New York.
Int: Does  Julio studies Portuguese in New York?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário